This actuator is designed to be operated pneumatically only. Actuation ports are machined in both sides of the body to enable several actuators to be ‘daisy chained’.
Once operated, a detent device ensures that the actuator remains in the fully open position. To reset the actuator, gently pull out the reset knob on the detent.
A pressure of at least 34 bar must be available at the last actuator to ensure correct actuation of the CO2 valve. This actuator is designed solely to compliment DAB cylinder valves for CO2 fire extinguishing systems.
Key features and benefits:
- Solid brass one-piece body
- Dual ports for easy daisy-chaining of pilot lines
- Detent device to lock the actuator in the open position once operated
- Available with either ⅛" BSPT or ⅛" NPT actuation ports
- Quick release compatible with DAB cylinder valves