Developed specifically for the fire protection industry, the Pilot Cylinder Assembly allows pneumatic actuation of extinguishing systems from an electrical input from a control panel. The Pilot Cylinder features electrical operation, with a mechanical manual override option. A pressure gauge with in-build contacts provides both local and remote contents monitoring.
The Pilot Cylinder is supplied with a mounting bracket specifically designed to provide a safe and secure installation.
Key features and benefits:
- 24 V dc electrical solenoid operation and remote contents monitoring, compatible with fire extinguishing system control panels
- Variants with and without mechanical manual emergency operation
- Available with either 65 bar or 125 bar fill
- Pressure gauge fitted with contents monitoring pressure switch
- Cylinder label states the minimum permissible pressure throughout the temperature range
- 0.5 m flying lead with solder dipped cable ends for easy connection to a junction box
- Provided with outlet port adaptors to enable connection to 1/8” BSP or 1/8” NPT pilot fittings
- Large 2 litre capacity cylinder
- Supplied with mounting bracket providing safe and secure installation